TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY
Are you going to join them or fight them?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

4 Zombie Books I liked

Monster Island: A Zombie NovelDay by Day Armageddon (A Zombie Novel)World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Plague of the Dead (The Morningstar Strain)


I read the five books featured above and I thought they were all very good. World War Z is my top recommendation. Z.A. Recht is a great zombie writer, I highly recommend his work, not just Day by Day Armageddon. Finally, David Wellington does a terrific job with his Monster series of zombie books. I like Monster island in particular because I'm in New York City.

You can click on any of the images above to take you to Amazon.com. I always purchase books from Amazon because I like that you can buy already used books for much cheaper than the new price. Not to mention they have an awesome selection. (Sorry if I sound like a commercial.)

No comments:

Post a Comment