TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY
Are you going to join them or fight them?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two Books recommended by Chase Kosberg

Image from Chase Kosberg



I was recently chatting with Chase on facebook and he recommended two books to me. Which I now want to share with you.

The first is a book of Haikus a guy wrote while trapped during a zombie apocalypse - "Zombie Haiku". The second is a book of zombie Christmas carols - "It's beginning to look a lot like Zombies".

Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry For Your...Brains
 "Zombie Haiku" by Ryan Mecum


"To whoever might find this, my name is Chris Lynch, and I'm pretty sure I'm dying. In fact, if you are reading this, then I'm probably already dead. Not that anyone will be around to read this...from what I've seen I'd guess this is the end of everything."

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies: A Book of Zombie Christmas Carols  "It's beginning to look a lot like zombies!" By Christopher Moore & Michael P. Spradlin

" I saw Mommy chewing Santa Claus , Zombie Wonderland , Slay Ride , A Jolly Zombie Christmas, Deck the Hall with parts of Wally...etc..." 

(Click on either book image to take you directly to Amazon.com to pick up your copy. )

2 comments: