TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY
Are you going to join them or fight them?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

So How did Ya'll get into zombies?

Three of my friends from LostZombies.com answer this question for me.

"My best friend got me hooked..."
Dream Killer
Houston, Texas

"I got into zombies before I even knew what a zombie was...My granpa used to scare me by being a zombie, I was too young to know what he meant by zombie, but I knew I was terrified LOL...My granpa used to tell me stories of zombies when I was a wee lad...Yeah, in the Phillipines they take the superstitious to a whole new level, but some of it is actually based on real events..."
JJ
Stockton, California

"When I was a kid I didn't like normal movies for kids I was into horror. and I have just been in love ever since...I wasn't a normal child lol..."
Jacob Grange
Springfield, Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment