TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY
Are you going to join them or fight them?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pack Light and Keep Moving


These people are walking during the day. Zombies don't seem to enjoy sunlight. This could be because sunlight helps to advance decomposition. Which seems to be the only thing on our side in the battle against the undead. Well, that and a machete...

Let's talk about his scene for a moment. I like that this small group has chosen to move be foot and walk in the middle of the street instead of next to houses on the sidewalk. Leaving more options of escape. I don't agree with their "bags" or the size of their bags. Plastic bags cause a lot of noise and can break easily and these people have their bags over packed. One woman is carrying a plant that isn't even edible! This is ridiculous. The Zombie apocalypse is not a time to get sentimental and start carrying around knick-knacks and family heir looms.

Survival tools, food, dry clothing, weapons and a hose to sifen gas would be at the top of my packing list. I would pack everything in a backpack so that my hands are free to climb, battle or do anything else in a hurry. Obviously, if I didn't have a backpack I would still choose something sturdier than plastic until I could find what I needed.

On foot- granted you can't cover as much ground as in a vehicle, you will attract less attention. What good is going 60 miles in an hour if you have attracted the attention of every zombie along the way. These relentless killing machines who are now locked on going in your direction until they can taste your brains? What happens when your gas tank hits empty at a very bad time?

No comments:

Post a Comment