TRANSLATE THIS BLOG

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY

Zombie Outbreak Beacon NY
Are you going to join them or fight them?

Friday, January 3, 2014

Monopoly - The Walking Dead Survival Edition


The Walking Dead version of Monopoly looks like it would be visually fun. But from what I understand it's essentially just Monopoly with The Walking Dead images and names on it.

What isn't better with Zombies?

How many other things can you think of that would be better with Zombies? Go on tell me!


Which token would you play with? In the regular game of Monopoly I usually play with the thimble. I think in this version I would play with the bucket of body parts. Remember how they covered themselves with zombie blood and guts and were able to walk freely through a bunch of zombies?

How come they don't do that anymore on the show. Seems like a good tactic when they have to go out looking for supplies.


No comments:

Post a Comment